Convert Word documents - whether "doc" or "docx" - to PDF documents without having to install Word or Office. With webPDF you can convert your Word documents into PDF or PDF/A documents via the central server. But webPDF can also convert other file formats into PDF documents.
Test it for yourself: Upload your Word document to the free online portal of webPDF and convert the file into a PDF document. There is no software to install and no registration required. After the conversion you can download the PDF document directly from the portal.
The portal creates 100% compatible PDF files whether you want to convert a Word document from Office 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2010 or 2013. But they can also convert Excel or PowerPoint files.
Convert Word documents via web services
In the business environment you can use the web services of webPDF to convert Word documents - or other Office formats - centrally into PDF/A documents. For example, convert your inbox, which often contains attachments in "doc", "ppt" or "xls", to the standard PDF format. Using web services, you can integrate the conversion of attachments into your existing IT landscape or business solutions.
Benefit from the advantages of Word conversion:
- No installation of Office necessary.
- Central conversion of Word documents.
- The portal allows access from anywhere.
- PDF format as central file format.
With webPDF you can also convert other file formats into the PDF format:
- Excel (xls, xlsx).
- Powerpoint (ppt, pptx).
- Open document text (odt), presentation (odp), tabular document (odt).
- Outlook (msg) and MIME mails (eml).
- HTML documents (html) or entire websites.
- Graphic formats (jpg, png, tif, bmp, gif).
- Text (txt) or RichText (rtf).