Latest security update for webPDF 8
Minimum technical requirements
- Java version: 11
- webPDF version: 8 (revision 2282)
A new update for webPDF 8 is currently available with the revision number 2282.
With this security update important core components like OpenJDK (11.0.12+7) and Tomcat (9.0.50) have been updated. This allows you to upgrade all libraries and dependencies used to the latest versions.
We strongly recommend our security updates for all customers, as they are essential for an optimal and secure use of webPDF. In this case, only security updates and fixes for the server are included:
The most important fixes with revision 2282
- Security: Update OpenJDK to 11.0.12+7
- Security: Update Tomcat to 9.0.50
- Security: Update of all libraries
- Fix: abort conversion if fonts with spaces exist (Linux only)
- Fix: error code when deleting pages if PDF structure is not ISO compliant
- Fix: LDAP login not possible
If you have any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact our support.
Here you can find the update as usual: Download page.
The package for Linux via our public repository can be found here: Linux packages