Security and feature update for webPDF 9
Minimum technical requirements
- Java version: 11
- webPDF version: 9
A new update for webPDF 9 is currently available with the revision number 2843. With this security and feature update, important core components such as OpenJDK (11.0.18) have also been updated. This allows you to upgrade all used libraries and dependencies to the latest versions.
We strongly recommend our security updates for all customers, as they are essential for an optimal and secure use of webPDF. As usual, the current update also brings new functions.
The most important fixes with revision 2732
- Security: Update OpenJDK auf 11.0.18
- Security: Update Maven Bibliotheken
- Feature: Make Highlight.js adjustable in the portal
- Feature: Settings – add Pdfa profiles
- Feature: caching of portal resources
- Feature: processing S/MIME signed MIME mails extended
- Feature: catch and display critical errors in the portal
- Feature: support LDAP referals and “self-signed” certificates
- Feature: filling forms in the portal and transferring them to PDF
- Feature: size of SVG files reduced
- Feature: apply redaction directly
- Feature: server information: display OS distro and GC information
- Fix/Feature: Portal UI improvements and fixes (about 30 fixes/improvements)
- Fix: OutsideIn update to version 8.5.6 (Patch 4)
- Fix: LDAP connection is disconnected
- Fix: import of static XFA does not update AcroForms fields completely
- Fix: HTML export throws exception in connection with SVG export
- Fix: annotation (note) not taken over correctly when flattening
- Fix: Toolbox Options: calculation of background image dimensions
- Fix: multiple merge operations in one call not possible
- Fix: redaction destroys page content
- Fix: Highlight.js is not loaded
- Fix: corrections in the documentation
We recommend our customers to update to this revision.
If you have any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact our support.
Here you can find the update as usual: Download page.
The package for Linux via our public repository can be found here: Linux packages