PDF application for your company
Posted in PDF
What exactly are the advantages of a professional PDF solution for companies? When can you really need such a business solution?
Using webPDF as an example, it can be shown how positive the professional processing of PDF documents can be.
All advantages of a PDF solution such as webPDF at a glance:
- First of all, every employee can easily create and process PDFs from their workstation.
- The costs are demonstrably minimized and the use of a uniform format ensures that documents can be exchanged easily and errors can be avoided, even during long-term archiving – The overall workflow improves and document traffic is secure and under control.
- Ongoing license costs, which are measured by the amount of data traffic, are avoided with webPDF.
- The central implementation of a webPDF server saves costs and work in terms of installation and administration on client workstations
- webPDF as a PDF solution can be developed individually for each company and applied to existing systems. You can achieve an optimization of the document workflow in this way.
- With a central PDF server it is possible to convert all file formats into a PDF format and to edit or export PDF documents.
- The e-mails of your company are archived in a legally secure manner, you can make graphics, scans or faxes editable and searchable, as well as sign PDF documents and provide them with time stamps.
- With webPDF you can use all PDF functions in a server application (platform-independent and Java-based).
- In addition, the webPDF portal can be used to work with the browser on the web. Here you have an extensive range of functions at your disposal.