Latest security update for webPDF 8
Minimum technical requirements
- Java version: 11
- webPDF version: 8 (revision 2531)
A new update for webPDF 8 is currently available with the revision number 2531.
With this security update important core components like OpenJDK (11.0.16+8) and Tomcat (9.0.65) have been updated. This allows you to upgrade all used libraries and dependencies to the latest versions.
We strongly recommend our security updates for all customers, as they are essential for an optimal and secure use of webPDF. In this case, only security updates and fixes for the server are included:
The most important fixes with revision 2531
- Security: Update OpenJDK to 11.0.16+8
- Security: Update Tomcat to 9.0.65
- Security: Update log4j 2.18.0
- Security: Update of all libraries
- Feature: Correct faulty XREF tables
- Feature: Optimisation “Merge” regarding file size
- Feature: Inclusion of certificate chains for signatures
- Feature: Optimisation of speed for large documents (Split, Merge, Delete)
- Fix: Exception with toolbox “extract” and empty documents
- Fix. Exception with empty “Destination Tree” in the PDF
- Fix: Portfolio with same file names in subfolders
- Fix: memory limit adjusted for conversion of attachments in emails
- Fix: Resource leak in merge and split removed
If you have any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact our support.
Here you can find the update as usual: Download page.
The package for Linux via our public repository can be found here: Linux packages